Professional Certified Coach, ICF, USA
30 + years’ Corporate Experience
“To walk in my own light, even as I support others walk in theirs.”
This is what I wish for in my life:
“A life lived fully and enjoyed positively, a lifelong journey of reflective experiences, of continuous learning and personal growth, both in our being and becoming, creating deep relationships with family, friends, work and society and in making a positive contribution that is valued. A life journey that truly inspires one and the other and makes a difference, and in living our personal potential. In short, living the good life we can!”
Hi, I am an Executive Coach & HR Consultant and the Founder of Steve Correa and Associates. Clients hire me for my expertise in People and Organization. Over the past 30 years I have worked extensively on these Service areas across Industry sectors. A majority of these have been at Senior Leadership Levels (CXO), both in India and Overseas as also with clients in my earlier stint as an Independent Consultant. Do find out what Clients say it’s like to work with me.
I am passionate about the work I do and continue to update my knowledge practice and Credentials. I enjoy sharing my perspectives at conferences, webinars, media and also by way of my Blogs, Publications and Events.
Lastly, if you haven’t guessed, I’d love to Start the Conversation with you on your commitment to transformation either for Self or Organization.
• PGDPM & IR(XLRI)
• B.Com, LL.B
• Leeds Business School (Cherening Scholar)
• ICA Certified Professional Coach
• Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from ICF, USA in 2013
• Certificate in Organizational Development, from NTL, USA in 2005
• Attended Group Relations Conference, Tavistock in 2002, and GRC (Furthering) in 2018
• Internship in Process Work, ISISD and Professional Member and Faculty between 1992 and 1998
• Certificate Programme from ISB – HR Strategy in Transforming Organisation, 2001
• LDI accreditation with Hay, Hungary
• Belbin Team Role Accreditation (passed with Merit)
• SHL trained in 360 degree instruments feedback. Assessor for SHL on Online and Offline Development Centres
– Familiar with MBTI, FIRO -B/F, OPQ 32 psychometric tools
• Certified in Hogan Assessment – 2018
• Existential Universe Mapper, August 2018
• Certified in Transformative Alignment Mapper(TAM)
• ICHARS- BPC on Cognitive Hypnotic Coaching & Psychotherapy
WHAT CLIENTs / Partners SAY
Steve has been coaching me since last one year as executive coach from INSEAD Business School France & Singapore campuses as part of ILPSIE (INSEAD Leadership program for Senior Indian executive). Very hands on executive coach who brings good blend of experiences as a professional in the Human resource development and in coaching domain. His goal setting method is truly top class. I would like to quote his famous sentence “a true leader tries to hear the unspoken words around him/her”. I wish Steve a great career ahead and look forward to engage him post my INSEAD program.
– Zulfi Ali Bhutto
Senior Business Leader in Direct and Channel Sales,
Distribution,Marketing,Strategy and P&L management
Steve Correa is an excellent coach who can work with senior leaders to facilitate powerful transformation. He has indepth knowledge of organizational and people development processes and is very impactful and credible as a leadership coach.
– Nishma Kapoor
Principal Consultant- Talent Transformation and OD Solutions
Endorsement On LinkedIn (99+)
• Employee Engagement
• Team Management
• Leadership Development
• Executive Coaching
CLIENTS I WORKED WITH
START THE CONVERSATION
What would be the easiest thing to do right now?
10 Cornwell Road, Langford Garderns, Bangalore-560025
Follow us Stay Connected
Not ready yet?
Sign up for my Newsletters